We are providing a fast GPS tracking server for our customers located in Phuket, Thailand or South East Asia. Our main clientele are the car rental agencies wanting to track their assets 24/7.
- Server access is secured with HTTPS.
- The service rate is USD$10 per tracker per year.
- Free one week trial is available
We can provide the trackers as well (by order, prices from 1500 baht) and our car mechanic colleagues can perform the installation in Phuket.
Convert your bank statements from XML format to OFX for easy upload into your Xero account.
Other banks support can be added on request.
Price: $20 per user. Please contact us to make a purchase.
Filesystem: TFAT (Transactional FAT)
Sector size: 4096
Intel Core i5-5200U, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD – 28900 baht
Intel Core i7-5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD – 35900 baht
Available by order in 2-3 working days!
If you have trouble reaching your recipients, send this service an email from your account and then review the score. If it indicates some problems, we can help you to fix them!
Depending on your needs and quality of your Internet connection, there are two options:
Set up a VoIP server in your office, or on the virtual server in Singapore. We do not recommend virtual servers in Thailand.
You can use software or hardware phones. We are supplying equipment from Grandstream and Yealink.
If you have a Thai-registered company, you can get a 5-channel Phuket VoIP number (076-xxxxxx).
A private person or a company can obtain Bangkok VoIP number (02-xxxxxxx).
Most H.264 recorders supported, including Dahua, HikVision, AVTech and their re-branded versions, and many more!
The problem is described on HP Support Forums:
After 20 minutes of investigation, I believe we have a much easier solution that does not require BIOS changes.
- Download HP AIO software package
- Download WinRar, install it
- Right-click on HP software package, select Extract with WinRar into a folder.
- Go into “setup” subfolder
- Inside you will find usbready.exe – Intel USB System Check utility from year 2007 (no surprise it doesn’t know about USB3.0!). This utility has a command line mode and returns exit code 0 on successful USB check.
- Delete usbready.exe
- Go back to the main folder
- Run Setup.exe
One of the reasons we saw on the customers PC was an AMD External Events Utility. Remove it from the startup sequence if present and check if it makes the difference.